What are your workout goals for this week? Mine are pretty simple – keep working on running further and start paying more attention to what is going in my mouth! While I have been really good about exercising regularly, my diet has left a lot to be desired. So in conjunction with my workout plan for the week, I am going to make a few dietary goals, too.
Workout Goals: To be able to run 3.0 miles without walking and do one 1-mile run just for time
Dietary Goals: No soda this week. I was so good about this for 2 whole years and somehow I fell off the wagon recently. It’s time to go back to coffee, tea, or water.
- Monday – Run/walk during daughter’s field hockey practice – aim for at least 3 miles
- Tuesday – Stretch and some upper body Kettleworx training
- Wednesday – Run/walk during daughter’s field hockey practice – aim for at least 3 miles
- Thursday – Jillian Michaels Yoga Meltdown
- Friday – Run first mile for time, walk rest of course
- Saturday – Stretch, 3x – 45 sec. plank hold, 3x – 45 sec. hollow hold
- Sunday – Going to Cirque du Soleil show, so this will be my rest day
What’s your plan for this week? Join us by posting your Workout for the Week! Plan, share, do and you will SUCCEED!